Hello blog readers.
Don't you have any clothes that you have purchased but missed the timing to wear because you don't have many chances to go out?
"PRISONER SHIRT" is gaining popularity in Fukuoka regardless of gender and age.
It's a simple item, but it can be worn as an inner or outerwear for all seasons!
Color: Blue / Green
・Cool chambray fabric of 80% cotton and 20% linen
・Snap button for easy putting on and taking off
・Small and easy to carry
There are many recommended points such as ...
((For details, please see the Matsuya Ginza store blog!))
Since it is a corner, I tried coordinating with the staff of the Fukuoka store ^ ^
Starting with the green...
(165cm, wearing size 44)
HENLEY SLEEVELESS - WAFFLE
VINTAGE GATHERED SKIRT
It's nice to have a calm color!
In the photo, only the top button is fastened, but it feels good to fasten the two buttons in the middle.
(173cm, wearing size 50)
50'S HENLEY NECK SHIRT
ENGINEER PANT - HEMP DENIM
50'S FRENCH ARMY SANDAL
You won't want to throw away the refreshing blue!
It seems to be useful not only for this time of year when the mornings and evenings are cold, but also for cooling indoors in the summer and UV protection.
Even if it is the perfect size, it is an item that is OK even if you wear it a little larger!
Please try to find your favorite size.
We also accept consultations over the phone, so please feel free to contact us.
* Notice of change in business hours
From April 25th, we will change our business hours as follows for the time being.
[12:00 to 19:00]
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause our customers, and thank you for your understanding.
《Our response to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection》
* We are sanitizing places where hands touch, such as the entrance and fitting room handles.
* We are ventilating the store in a timely manner.
* We thoroughly measure the staff's temperature, wash their hands, disinfect their fingers, and wear masks.
* We have installed a disinfectant at the entrance and ask customers to disinfect their fingers.
* We ask for the cooperation of customers in wearing masks.
* Admission may be restricted to prevent the store from becoming a three-crowded state.
Thank you for watching until the end.
Fukuoka store Takahashi
Nigel Cabourn THE ARMY GYM FUKUOKA STORE
1-2-13 Daimyo, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City 1F
Regular holiday: Wednesday
Business hours: 11:00 to 20:00